PM Solutions announces the addition of a brand new Business Continuity site in Edinburgh. The 1000 square feet self-contained unit opens only 10 miles from its main production site in Loanhead and is close to the Edinburgh Mail Centre, airport, and M8 motorway.
The current IT system and workflow will of course be replicated at the new site and this new investment will reaffirm to customers our determination to minimise any risk to their business communications as we maintain all critical activities. This is yet another positive step taken by PM Solutions which helps cement their status as the leading Print & Mailing House in Scotland.
Business Continuity is such a key element when choosing a print & mailing partner as the benefits to the end customer can include:
- Insurance premium discounts and reduced excesses
- Meeting legal and statutory obligations.
- Preserves brand value - brand value is arguably a company's biggest financial asset.
- Ensuring reputation of the organisation in uncertain times (crisis management -communication plan).
- Mitigating reputation & financial exposures
- Securing continuity in delivering products and servicescuring continuity in delivering products and services
Apr 1, 2018
Feb 28, 2018
Jan 18, 2018